GET EVEN MORE OUT OF THE SYMPOSIUM BY USING THE APP!
Download the app now to receive up-to-date event news, view and manage your schedule, interact with speakers and fellow participants, and much more!
TO DOWNLOAD THE APP:
- On your device’s browser, visit eventapps.quickmobile.mobi. If you don’t have an Android or iOS device, use the WebApp option.
- Or in any app store, search for “Quick Mobile Events.”
AFTER YOU’VE DOWNLOADED THE APP:
- Enter “shift2017” (case-sensitive) in the “Enter your event name or ID” field and press search.
- Select the + icon to download the event.
- Select the event: Columbia Basin Symposium SHIFT Thriving for Change. Tap on the event name.
- Follow the on-screen login prompt, enter your email address and press “Submit” or “Next.”
- Complete the “First Name,” “Last Name” and “Password” fields to log in to the app. There is only one field for your password. Once you’ve completed that, press “Done” or “Go.”
- Note: To receive important event announcements, remember to turn on push notifications in your device’s notification settings.