Mark your calendar for FREE music, food and activities. Whether you’re attending the Symposium or happen to live or be in the area, EVERYONE is welcome to join us for a free night of culture and entertainment. No registration required.
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
Time: 5 to 10 p.m.
Place: The Platzl, downtown Kimberley, BC
Transportation: We’ll be running a shuttle between the Platzl and the Kimberley Conference & Athlete Training Centre (details to come).
- Fernie band Shred Kelly
- Mount Baker Vocal Jazz Group
- Ktunaxa Youth Group Dancers
- Exhibits and free foods from different cultures from around the Basin (and the world!)
- Basin farmers’ market
- Live local artists
- Children’s activities like face painting, games and access to the Spirit Rock climbing wall for free for those 16 and under
- A festival garden, where you can purchase microbrews from across the Basin.
Check back later for an exact schedule of events.
SEE YOU THERE!